Monday, December 15, 2008

you did it! world's best cup of coffee... congratulations!



it's official... this is the best possible day to be at the brewery... on the other side of the door there is a wintery mix icing over all of our cars.. yet we are warm and cozy inside of our favorite local coffee shop.. and i have THE BEST wintery day playlist on my ipod... complete with some songs from my two new favorite guys.. joel & luke.. look them up they're great.. and australian :) anyway... moving on.. 

SO... now... i would like to point out the fact that on this day i have finally earned my spot for a coffee mug on the wall of frequent brewery-goers... i couldn't be more proud!  i shall forever cherish my 4"x4" space marked by the pink chalk engraving of my name... or at least i'll cherish it for the four weeks i have left in conway... but none the less... i'm stoked!

and i couldn't have done it without my good friend scott fagaly... who so graciously provided me with the mug you see featured in the picture above... it was his going away present to me for australia.. and i love it... first of all.. because it's hilarious!! i mean.. who has a mug with scott fagaly's face on it?! it makes me laugh... and as we all know... laughing's my favorite :) so big ups to scott for the awesome present.. 

and now i'm drinking my favorite drink on the brewery menu (europe's favorite latte) out of my brand-new mug... about to continue reveling in the truth of psalm 33... aaaahhh... take it all in... 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

today WAS a wonderful day at the brew. and i am jealous of your mug.... one day someone will love me enough to plaster their face on a mug and give it to me...i'm sure of it... and I don't like being reminded we only have 4 more weeks together... (sigh) AUS, here we come. roadtrip... [or plane trip]

Anonymous said...

I was just about to second Cec's comment about today about today being wonderful, but you should know something first. I think I just heard a four-wheeler just bust through the fence over here by Erbach.... seriously...