Friday, December 19, 2008

we come from the land down under..

it's no secret that i love all-things-australia... it may even be safe to say that i'm obsessed... i literally talk about that place ALL the time.. and my sincerest apologies if that ever becomes annoying to you.. but i promise i can't help it... you'll have to take that up with my creator... He made me this way :) 

last week i had an australian-themed birthday party.. and let me just tell you, it was AWESOME!! or "ace," i should say.. we learned a lot of new aussie words that night.. you might learn some yourself if you watch the video below... anyway,  the night was packed full of bad australian accents... great aussie outfits.. heaps of dancing.. OH.. and who could forget rockband!  much thanks to adam funmaker for making that happen.. 

and lucky us... we caught a lot of it on camera so it can go down in the history books as the best birthday ever :) 

here it is for your viewing pleasure.. enjoy! 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

brilliant mate.....

Jon said...

I'm afraid that sounded a bit more southern (arkansas) British that Australian but it was pretty good still. Good times....

Anonymous said...

i only write my name with my hips once every 3 hours...you were lucky to get it on film.