Monday, December 8, 2008

a case of the mondays...

today was an odd day...  i wasn't quite myself.. i wasn't in a bad mood or anything.. just out of it.. and my self-diagnosed ADD was in o-v-e-r-d-r-i-v-e... i spent the better part of my day at the brewery... which i like to think of as the new life church version of central perk... you can always count on finding friends when you walk through the door... it's my favorite place to go and read.. mainly because of the cute and cozy atmosphere.. plus snickerdoodle monday is always a treat... anyway... today i couldn't get my brain to focus on anything i tried to do... seriously.. it was bad.. i'm currently reading a really great book by erwin mcmanus called 'seizing your divine moment' and i'm really liking it so far... but i think i read the same page like 10 times today and finally just closed the cover to try something else... i got out my bible to read and journal.. which actually lasted for a while... but my thoughts just kept trailing off somewhere else... so i finally gave up on that too... eventually i just glazed over and stopped thinking all together... which i think worried some of my friends.. they kept asking me if i was okay... which i totally was.. i just had a malfunctioning brain... BUT... i have GREAT NEWS... i did end up finding the antedote to my frustrating problem... and i'm pretty sure it'll work every time... because it never gets old.... and it's easy to concentrate once you've engaged in this oh-so-productive activity: 
concentration at its finest... 

we were in not-so-rare form... 


just another incredibly productive day at the brewery... yall all know what i'm talking about..
 







No comments: