Wednesday, February 4, 2009

random details...

One of my really good friends recently posted a facebook note in which she listed 25 random things about herself... and i found it very intriguing.. and i thought.. hmm. that's a good idea for my next blog... but then i got to thinking about it and i wasn't sure if i could even come up with 25 random things about myself... and i still don't know if i can.. but im about to give it a try.. here we go..

1. i am absolutely aweful at parking my car in 90 degree angle parking spots... i get it crooked every time.

2. i sort of can't stand having long finger nails.. i always keep them short.. and along those same lines, you will probably never see me wearing fingernail polish.. too much work and it chips off in one day. i can't figure out the point.. (but i always paint my toenails.. go figure)

3. i know how to play the trumpet...

4. i play 3rd base.. and i'm not scared to say that i'm pretty good at it :)

5. crooked pictures on the wall don't bother me at all...

6. i might be the least observant person you will ever meet.. for instance.. my dad got a brand new truck and i walked right by it on my way out and i didn't even notice it sitting in the driveway...

7. i love to draw and paint.. but i don't really do it that much..

8. i collect bracelets from the trips that i go on... and the trips that other people go 0n... so if you ever go anywhere cool.. get me a bracelet! (unless i already told you i want a wood-carved zebra from kenya.. you know who you are)

9. i love airplanes.. i call window seat.

10. i am impressed by large vocabularies...

11. i have a map of the world on the wall in my room.. because i want to go everywhere... (except antarctica.. please God never send me there)

12. i could (and probably will) eat special K every day for the rest of my life... i had it for breakfast and dinner today..

13. soy milk.. please

14. i share a birthday with bob barker from the price is right...

15. i have never worn braces.. or even had a cavity.. and i have just one thing to say to my parents in regard to this fact... you're welcome.

16. i've never died my hair or had highlights or anything like that... and i don't ever plan to.. too much upkeep...

17. there is always.. without fail.. a song stuck in my head

18. i use every excuse possible to make a wish.. 11:11, shooting stars, an eyelash on my face.. or someone else's face.. those pretty fuzzy flowers that grow in the grass in summer time.. what are they called? OH.. and here's a weird one: i always wish on the blue m&ms.. idk why but i sarted that when i was a kid.. you close your eyes and grab one.. if it's blue you get to wish..

19. purple is my favorite color.. but if you know me at all.. you probably already knew that... i don't really own clothes that are purple tho.. hmm.

20. i know how to put water in the radiator and check the oil in my car...

21. i love music.. and i love movies... but i can't stand musicals (mary poppins doesn't count.. i love mary poppins... and all disney movies are exempt.. who doesn't love disney?)

22. i almost won the spelling bee in the 4th grade.. but i misspelled the word crate and lost to a girl who peed her pants in the middle of spelling crate the right way... she peed her pants in front of the whole school.. and still beat me... and to this day i'm a terrible speller...

23. ummm... this is getting hard.. okay 3 more... uuh.. i met justin timberlake in the 8th grade..

24. i have metal plates and screws in my right wrist...

25. i want to go play tennis... let's go..

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

callie alise bezet
you stole my post!


i'm not going to forget this...


(although you should know that the word verification that i have to put in is "forgisme" which to me, sounds french for "forgive me". so i will. you are welcome.)

Anonymous said...

my fave: the one about the girl peeing her pants. I've heard so many pee-your-pants stories lately... i love it...