Thursday, July 7, 2011

my bean...

today is July 7.. which might not be a big day for you, but it is for me :) today marks one official year with my amazing boyfriend Bronson Chambers Duke II.. and can I just tell you, I'm crazy in love with this guy. He throws rocks at my window to get me to come out onto the porch.. just like in the movies and all the taylor swift songs. and we sit on the porch swing talking to each other.. and he takes me on walks.. and we climb trees and buildings.. and he isn't afraid of much.. he loves Jesus. and he leads me.. he is my favorite.. and I love him the most.



He makes me laugh... even when I don't feel like it.



He takes me dancing.. and he twirls me around..



and he loves the dixie chicks with me...



He won't give up on me.. and he believes in my dreams..



he picks me flowers... whenever possible :)



he is patient and kind..



and pretty...



and i'm lucky...



July 7th is a good day.. indeed..

1 comment:

Britt said...

Callie, I am so happy for you guys :)