Monday, March 23, 2009

carried away...

I have literally just sat outside all day listening to the birds singing and taking in the glory of this beautiful sunshine.. i started off with some coffee (which always involves my good friend mr. fagaly.. well his face anyway)... and then i got carried away sharing secrets with my lord... and taking the time to do things that i normally don't. like drawing. i love to draw.. i've promised myself i'd do it more often.. even if it's just something simple and really quick. it makes me feel more like me.. when i get too busy to do the things i love.. i start to feel like someone else..  

so today is just about me and God... and it never fails... the lord has been messing with my heart.. and i'm trying hard to listen.. and hear him clearly... i can't tell yet what he is trying to do with me or what is coming next... but my steps are ordered.. 

"lord i belong to you.. i want to be who you created me to be.. why would i ever want to be anyone else? have your way." 

mr. fagaly

something simple :)

by the way...

Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again—rejoice!  Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember, the Lord is coming soon.

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. 

~Philippians 4:4-7

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

ah! i want to be in that sunbeam in the second picture!